This is an active list that will be updated periodically! Please don’t report these issues unless specified.
- If you are experiencing issues with quest items/loot when coming from older saves, please try to re-install the game first before reporting.
- Multiple lines of text will be untranslated in certain areas.
- Text is hard to read and travels outside of the confirmation prompt of Killing with Kindness quest.
- “Upsetti” cupcake frosting will show as “Rainbow rescue” if the flung frosting misses the target.
- Illustration for gnomes in survival guide is showing they are weak to fire.
- Animation for offhand throwing weapon “Throw pillow” is that of “Gourmet Cookie” and “Gourmet Cookie” can’t be thrown.
- Pandora's Cut and Hailey’s Way hairstyles have been seen on Spidaurs in the Marquette.
- Sand tile will sort on top of movement range icon on certain golf course maps.
- Rock has no collision on "Let Me Adder" quest map.
- “Socket to them” medium sword has higher damage than all other special element weapons.
- Moira Starch sometimes appears as a male in-battle in the WM3 quest “Against the grain”.
- Difference between type of Mascot encountered on the world map and in-battle in the Mr. Whispers capture quest.
- Moira Starch is wearing the carrot helmet in the overlay dialogue.
CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING (Please report):
- When playing with mouse and keyboard the cursor will automatically move off the screen. (Steam only)
- Smarticus will have infinite health and cannot be killed during the last part of the Hardboil quest.
- Missing rare colored or special fighter names after updating to Update 5.
Last updated 10/16/2017