Rolling grants an invincibility frame, so timed rolls may be a matter of life and death for your alien depending on the threats you’re facing! Digging allows your alien to dig underground for a set amount of time, meaning you can avoid all hazards and enemies for a short while. Digging also helps remove those pesky magnets that greatly slow you down (if you can’t dodge them - I certainly can’t).
Articles in this section
- Is this a sequel to Alien Hominid?
- When is the game releasing?
- What platforms will Alien Hominid Invasion be launched on?
- Who made the music for Alien Hominid Invasion?
- What are the minimum PC requirements?
- Is Alien Hominid Invasion cross-play compatible?
- Is there any point in staying in the level longer?
- Why am I getting multiples of one weapon?
- Can you replay the game?
- Why should I dig or roll?