If you are getting a white screen when you launch BattleBlock Theater (BBT) then it could be related to your graphics card. Please follow these steps very carefully:
Please update your Nvidia graphics drivers to the latest release and restart your computer.
If your PC uses the Nvidia GeForce Experience you can update your driver there. Otherwise you can always download it from their site!
Now this may solve your problem immediately! Hurray! if not, please read on!
You will need to temporarily disable your Nvidia graphics card so please follow these steps carefully!
- Open Device Manager. You can quickly find this by typing "Device Manager" in your Windows search bar.
- Expand "Display Adapters"
- Select your integrated display adapter and make sure it is set to "Enabled" (It will be whichever one is not your Nvidia Card and will probably say something like "Intel HD graphics". If you do not have an integrated graphics display adapter, stop right here and let us know so we can try something else.)
- Select your Nvidia display adapter and set it to "Disabled". Say yes to the warning that pops up. (Don't worry we will be turning it back on in a few steps!)
- Now start BattleBlock Theater.
- From Help & Options > Video Options set your Window Mode to Fullscreen and your Screen Resolution to whatever your monitor supports.
- Quit the game.
- Go back into Device Manager.
- First enable your Nvidia display adapter
- Then disable your Integrated display adapter.
- Start BBT again!
If you're still having issues after that, or if you are not an Nvidia user but you are experiencing this white screen on boot, please open a support ticket on our site!