Help with Our Games
Questions about any of our games, including: Alien Hominid, Castle Crashers, BattleBlock Theater, Pit People, and more!
Our Community, PR & Press
Questions relating to contests, Let's Plays, Monetization, Review Requests, and other public relations issues.
Store & Merchandise
Questions about our online store, T-shirts, keychains, toys, and other fun non-game merch.
Help with Your Game System
General help with a platform or console we make games for, including: Xbox, PlayStation, PC/Steam, and iOS.
Help with Our Websites
FAQs relating directly to the various Behemoth sites. Includes The Behemoth Discord, Support, and TheBehemoth.com.
- I bought your game on one system, but then it came out on a different system I like better. Can I transfer my game?
- Local Progress is not saving for guests.
- Known Issues in Pit People - DO NOT REPORT
- Do I need to buy the game again if I got it during early access?
- Can I stream and make videos with Pit People?
- How does the tournament stuff work?
- I just got an Anti-virus notification when playing Pit People. What do I do?
- I can't find a BattleBlock match online!
- My controller doesn't work on my Windows computer.
- How do I back up my playlist, or edit it after I've uploaded it?
- I uploaded my playlist, but I can't find it anywhere!
- How do I transfer my saved data from Castle Crashers Xbox 360?
- If I owned Castle Crashers on Xbox 360, do I get a discount?
- Someone told me to change my NAT Type, Network Settings, or Ports for my PlayStation. Can you help?
- Someone told me to change my NAT Type, Network Settings, or Ports for my Xbox 360. Can you help?
- I created a ticket but I haven't heard a response yet. What do I do?