These issues were reported after Full Release came out. We'll continue adding to this list as we get additional information.
- Equipment will be blank when looking into weapons and other cosmetics.
- Some Fighters cosmetics will cycle in the house/City.
- The 5th jukebox (green) record in the city doesn't loop when played.
- Clouds graphic will cover/block fighters during "Pizza De Resistance" quest.
- Song playing during "Star Player" quest loops incorrectly.
- Title for Fighter stats is missing in Help Menu.
- If you open the survival guide while switching units in the house, the units will overlap on top.
- Enemy spawn in teams area with a ghost team during cannibal quest
- During the Helmitor Shuttle fight, not enough enemies can spawn causing dialogue to skip.
- During the "Keep Quiet" quest, a fighter can get knocked back into unreachable terrain.
- The stairs have no collision during "Mind Your Manors" quest.
- During "March for Babies", killing the whole team will cause the quest to fail.
- March for Babies quest will fail/end while having Insane mode and permadeath turned on.
- It is possible to flee from a fight when encountering a elite from the tech zone.
- Flashing gore asset on the "La Lucha" world map.
- The pixie wings "Lift" are animated on the spoils screen.
- Female Humans have no death sound on the worldmap when being hit by nitro.
- In local co-op, the player using a controller will still see keyboard button prompts. (Steam only)
CONTAIN SOME SPOILERS:
- During Walking on the sun (SunSword) pt. 3, ghost teams don't go back to the mirror.
- If you put a comm icon on the projector in "So You Wanna Be a Cannibal", it doesn't disappear when projector gets destroyed.
- Getting incorrect spoils when running through Mt. Olympus with ghost team.
We intend on fixing these issues in future updates. Thanks for your help and patience!
Last edited: 5/1/2018